- - suffer from joint inflammation or age-related stiffness in your joints?
- - constantly get neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain or lower back pain?
- - long for a good night's sleep?
- - seek alternatives to prescripton medications?
If you have answered "Yes" to any of the above, let me tell you my interest in wanting to find out how to manage joint pain more naturally.
You see, my niece, Vivien, was a happy active 9 years old before she fell ill. Panic, stress and anxiety followed as she was taken to different medical specialists who were not able to diagnose her precise condition but finally, finally, finally arrived to the conclusion of Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis.
This poor young girl, deprived of a normal childhood, spent most of her younger days in hospitals and missing schools. She was prescribed with lots of steriods to help reduce her inflammation and ease her pain. As her bones became more brittle, she had to undergo several surgeries on her infected and inflammed knees.
Not liking the fact that she was taking so much prescription medications and seeing her 'bloated' all the time, the journey to research on how her constant joint pain can be eased more naturally began.
"The person who takes medicine must recover twice, once from the disease and once from the medicine" - William Osler, MD
Our Unique and Synergistic combination will:
- - Aid cardiovscular health
- - bolster immune system defenses for that whole-body wellness
- - helps regulate your digestive system
- - promote joint mobility and flexibility
- - provide the fast-acting pain relief factor
- - supports healthy inflammation response
Here's what the studies showed:
- - In clinical studies, BOSWELLIA is shown to reduce knee pain and increase mobility. Patients reported the ability to walk longer distances with less pain within 7 days. Studies also showed less cartilage damage after 3 months.
- - CAT'S CLAW is an anti-inflammatory and contain compounds that may benefit the immune system. The Journal of Rheumatology published a randomized double-blind study of people with rheumatoid arthritis shown to reduce joint swelling and pain by more than 50%
- - TURMACIN® is a scientifically substantiated ingredient from Turmeric with significant joint health benefits. In a clinical trial, turmacin improved the quality of life of people with joint problems by decreasing the pain, significantly increased joint movement and reduce joint discomfort and knee pain by 42% in as little as 3 weeks.
- - TURMERIC has been known for centuries to contain antioxidants which help support joint health. Studies show it is effective in treating inflammation with long-term imporvement in pain and function in patients with knee osteoarthritis.
- - BIOPERINE® BLACK PEPPER is a patented concentrated clinically proven form of piperine, included to aid absorption of nutrients found in turmeric for increased benefits.
- - GINGER has anti-inflammatory properties, potentially making it an effective pain reliever. A recent study showed ginger reduced inflammatory reactions and pain in the hip and knee joints.
- - VITAMIN D is associated with clacium absorption and protection against osteoporosis. It may also help lower the risk of rheumatoid arthritis in older women by helping to regulate the immune system.
Bring out the Party Poppers and get ready to Rumba!!! - Oops not quite yet but but but you can ...
- - Experience less joint pain FAST
- - Slide back into your dancing shoes - slowly of course!
- - Dig out your buried passport to make that long awaited trip
- - Enjoy fun time with your grandchildren again
- - Have a better quality of life
- - Start enjoying the little things in life - like your garden .. again
- - Finally, finally, finally ... get that much needed good night sleep!
7 Clinically Studied and Tested Powerhouse Ingredients boosted into 1 Serving:
- 1. Boswellia Serata (std to 65% boswellic acids) 250 mg
- 2. Cat's Claw (uncaria tomentosa TOA Free) 250 mg
- 3. Turmacin® Turmeric Curcumin 600 mg
- 4. Turmeric Organic 500 mg
- 5. Bioperine® Black Pepper 5 mg
- 6. Ginger (zingiber officinale) 225 mg
- 7. Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 iu
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Made in the USA in a cGMP and FDA compliant registered facility to ensure quality and safety. NO CHEMICLS used as fillers so No Magnesium Stearate